All Blue Solutions is an international Platinum IBM business partner focused on managed services built on the IBM software stack. We focus on building end to end solutions and operational management of systems for Fortune 500 and mid-market companies. All Blue Solutions is comprised of highly skilled personnel with a heavy focus on accountability and providing world class customer service to clients. We need all team members to be great with customers, flexible, and most of all, have a positive, can-do attitude!
We are currently seeking a FileNet Administrator to lead in implementation and configuration of various web applications, layered software, hardware platforms, and operating systems. Working on our Enterprise Content Management System, this person will work on FileNet P8 and related systems needed for applications presented.
- Providing consultation on solutions and integration opportunities
- Review and analyze business systems and user needs
- Speaking routinely with clients regarding
- Working as part of the DevOps team on various projects
- Offering and providing technical expertise on solutions and integration opportunities
- Contributing to knowledge tools and ensuring projects are documented and shared
- Providing best in class customer support to clients in a timely fashion
- Providing experience in P8 and related document management systems
- Writing ad-hoc queries and reports on an as needed basis
- Providing intermediate level system analysis, design, development and implementation of applications
- Participating in design, code, and test inspections throughout lifecycle to identify issues
- Participating in special projects and performing additional duties as assigned
- Working in a 24×7 environment
3 years of experience in the following
- IBM FileNet P8
- Content Foundation version 5.1 and/or 5.2.1
- WebSphere application servers
- DB2 or related database servers
- IBM Case Manager
- Client facing technical engagements
- Working in an engineering capacity
- Software development methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Competitive base pay
- Paid healthcare benefits
- Flexible vacation and time off
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Endless growth opportunities
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer?
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for an employment visa?
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE SELLING IBM SOFTWARE WILL BE CONSIDERED.